Even though there still may be snow on the ground, Spring is just around the corner! If you’re planning to make a move soon, here are a few tips to help spruce up the curb appeal of your property.
- Inspect driveways and paths – freezing and thawing are tough on concrete, asphalt and other hardscape materials so look out for cracks, chips and other damage. Repair or replace if needed.
- Look out for flying pests – termites swarm in the spring, so be sure to call in a professional as soon as you see signs of an infestation.
- Prevent mosquitoes – walk around your property and get rid of any standing water in planters, bird baths, or low draining areas.
- Get those bulbs ready – both the planting kind, and the lighting variety!
- Check your outside fixtures to make sure no bulbs have burned out and the wiring is in good condition. And as soon as the ground has thawed, start planning and planting your flower garden!