Ready to tackle some quick spring cleaning tasks? Here is a quick list of some items, obvious and not so, that might need your attention:
- Dust your light fixtures, lamps and ceiling fans • Wipe down doors, handles and knobs • Touch up wall scuffs and dings
- Wipe off the tops of window frames and baseboards
- Dust off your books and book shelves – bonus points for decluttering your collection!
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture
- Degrease your oven and range hood – and don’t forget the burners!
- Declutter your kitchen drawers and pantry
- Wash or replace your shower curtains and liners